Monday, January 30, 2012

Looking forward to whats next

I am going to graduate.... SOON!

A lot of thought and energy is focused on this right now. Not so much for graduation but the next stage of my life.  The thought of moving out of Ames and choosing where I want to live is really exciting.  It seems like I have all the freedom in the world to start building my life how I choose.  Maybe I am not thinking it out well enough but I am not too worried about it.

It may be jumping the gun by a few months but I am narrowing down locations for living. Craigslist has become my best friend in this search.  There are a few locations close to Saylorville lake I am very excited about.  Living somewhere close to trails and outdoor fun is a definite must-have.

My degree in architecture will not be used for a while as I plan on going to work full time for Discounttrisupply.com.  After working there for a year and a half doing part time stuff it is time to see what I can do to help it grow.  I may not be getting paid as much but the flexibility for training and racing will be worth it.

That's whats up for this week.  Enjoy the warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment