Sunday, January 2, 2011

Exciting news!

There are two awesome things that I am very excited to talk about!

1) I have recently added TJ Tollakson's Ruster Sports as a sponsor of mine! With my upcoming trip to Europe and 2011 racing plans it was time to see how I could start saving some money while flying my bike. After contacting TJ I was very excited to hear that he would be interested in partnering with me. This is one of my first relationships with a company and am excited to see how we can help each other out.

In a few days I will be writing again about my first experience with the Hen House!! Very exciting.

Take a look at TJ's innovative products at: http://www.rustersports.com/



2) Rome!!! Thursday morning at 9:55am I will be leaving the country until May 12. I am doing the ISU Rome study abroad for the architecture program. This is going to be an awesome and hopefully life changing experience. My bike is coming with me and my training will continue as normal (hopefully!). I am hoping to be able to see a lot and understand how things differ from the American way of life.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment